"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world."
-Marilyn Monroe

Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014

I should stop starting each of my posts with "I suck at blogging" it's just getting redundant, everyone knows I'm bad.
unapologetically I begin this year with a clean slate. I cut ties, I made new ones, I changed and I'll change more. I met people, I laughed with them, and cried with them, kissed them, cut them and said I was sorry. I loved, I wanted to be loved, and then I was loved. I met a boy, a sweet boy. A beautiful, smart boy. I'm dating this boy. I don't want to screw up, but life is a compilation of screw ups, it's messy and perfectly unperfect. But life is something I'm not ready to give up yet.
  I want to thank everyone who has been there for me, even when my problems have been petty. This year has been a huge year of growth for me, coming out of it I feel like I've become almost a completely new person. It's a good feeling.
I'm happier than I've ever been.

2014, I hope you're ready, because this time it's different.
This time it's going to be beautifully unbeautiful. And it's going to be perfect.


God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment